Scotty Cameron Select Fastback Putter 34" (15g) 2018 Titleist Golf Club
(You save $50.00)
With putters, sound and feel work in concert. Not only did Scotty give his updated Fastback a single milled flange line for a cleaner, Tour-preferred look at address, but he also increased by 30% the vibration dampening material connecting the 6061 aircraft grade aluminum face-sole component to the stainless steel putter head for better sound and feel. With a re-engineered four-way balanced sole, refined precision milled flange and improved sonic qualities, the new Fastback with its single bend shaft is a mid-mallet that’s as performance-minded as it is aesthetically pleasing.
- FOUR-WAY SOLE BALANCING The putter’s stance has been re-engineered to account for the weight of the shaft and grip via subtle re-distribution of sole metal from heel-to-toe and face-to-cavity so the putter sits squarely and aligns perfectly at address.
- PERIMETER WEIGHTING Sound, feel and balance have been optimized by moving the heavier stainless steel to the perimeter and incorporating the lighter aluminum face-sole component—including a weight-saving single bend shaft—to increase visual real estate, adding forgiveness, and ultimately, confidence.
- Modern aesthetics with sole-to-topline inlays or face-sole pop-through technology, misted finishes, and refined colors and graphics.
- Balance and forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length.
- DEXTERITY: Right-Handed
- GENDER: Men
- BRAND: Scotty Cameron
- MODEL: Select Fastback 2018
- CLUB: Putter
- SHAFT: Steel
- GRIP: Scotty Cameron Matador Mid Black
- LENGTH: 34" (Straight down the shaft)
- HEADCOVER: Matching
- CONDITION: USED
- CONDITION SPECIFICS: USED CONDITION 8.5, VERY GOOD: Club face shows moderate ball marks from play, grooves and/or milling (if applicable) is still well defined and evident, sole shows some light swing marks, top line is clean and shows some bag chatter imperfections under close inspection but looks very nice at address. Club has seen some noticeable use, but has been well taken care of!
Customers also viewed