Ping G410 5 Wood 17.5* (Graphite Alta CB 65 Regular) Fairway Golf Club
(You save $40.00)
Powered by a forged, maraging steel face, the G410 fairway woods are engineered to launch the ball easily and deliver faster ball speeds on a penetrating trajectory that maximizes distance. A shallower face and efficient CG placement elevate MOI for tighter dispersion. For fine-tuning your fit, a new lightweight eight-position sleeve offers a wider range of loft (+/-1.5*) and lie combinations.
- The low-back CG is slightly forward of G400 for faster ball speed with maximum stability and forgiveness. Impact occurs higher on the face, accelerating ball velocity with low spin for a long, penetrating ball flight.
- A high-density tungsten weight at the extreme perimeter of the head increase stability and forgiveness. The face is made of C300 maraging steel (one of the strongest alloys in the world), and is machined extremely thin to produce more flexing for increasing ball speeds, shot height and distance.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a new, patented lightweight and aerodynamic adjustable hosel with eight settings, offering loft (+/-1.5*) and lie adjustments, including up to 3* flatter than standard, to optimize ball flight.
- DEXTERITY: Right-Handed
- GENDER: Men
- BRAND: Ping
- MODEL: G410
- CLUB: 5 Wood, 17.5*
- SHAFT: Graphite
- SHAFT SPECIFICS: Alta CB 65
- FLEX: Regular
- GRIP: Golf Pride Tour Velvet White
- LENGTH: 42.5
- HEADCOVER: Matching
- CONDITION: USED
- CONDITION SPECIFICS: USED CONDITION 8, GOOD: Club face shows normal ball marks from play, sole shows visible swing marks from repeated use, crown shows some visible imperfections but looks fine at address. Club has seen average use and is still in nice playing shape!
Customers also viewed