Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven 2019 Putter 35" (Mallet, Oversize Grip) Golf Club
(You save $50.00)
The Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 Putter is a face-balanced mallet designed with our multi-material Stroke Lab shaft, weighted alignment fangs, and a White Hot Microhinge face insert.
- Stroke Lab is about challenging common, well-established putter norms with innovative ideas that promote better performance. The new Stroke Lab line of putters incorporates a unique new method of weight distribution designed to improve the physical dynamics of the stroke.
- Most golfers' putting strokes are inconsistent. Yet most putting technologies focus on improving alignment or improving the quality of roll. They attempt to mask a given stroke's weaknesses instead of improving those weaknesses. Odyssey's new Stroke Lab putter line helps improve the stroke through a profound change in weight distribution made possible by an innovative new shaft*. This is a completely new approach to putter weighting, and only Odyssey has it.
- The Stroke Lab shaft is a full 40 grams lighter**, made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft design that combines a graphite body with a steel tip to net out at just 75g, with most of the mass concentrated in the tip. We've redistributed that saved weight by adding 10g to the head in the form of two sole weights, and adding 30g to the grip-end via a 10g-lighter grip and 40g end-weight.
- The effect of Stroke Lab's innovative weight distribution on the stroke is dramatic. Odyssey studies indicate improvements in the consistency of backswing time, face-angle at impact, ball speed, and ball direction*. Feel for the putterhead becomes more acute, helping the golfer repeat the same, smooth stroke time after time.
- DEXTERITY: Right-Handed
- GENDER: Men
- BRAND: Odyssey
- MODEL: Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven
- CLUB: Putter
- SHAFT: Steel
- GRIP: Odssey Stroke Lab Oversize
- LENGTH: 35
- HEADCOVER: Matching
- CONDITION: USED
- CONDITION SPECIFICS: USED CONDITION 8.5, VERY GOOD: Club face shows moderate ball marks from play, grooves and/or milling (if applicable) is still well defined and evident, sole shows some light swing marks, top line is clean and shows some bag chatter imperfections under close inspection but looks very nice at address. Club has seen some noticeable use, but has been well taken care of!