Mizuno MP-20 MMC Irons Set 7-PW LADIES, NEW
ELITE PLAYERS CAVITY: The 2nd generation of Mizuno's multi material concept - with a thinner topline and refined scoring irons. Based on the chassis, set flow and proportions of the MP-20 muscle back - engineered to be more playable through the use of Titanium muscle plate and Tungsten sole weight. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel - layered within soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
- LAYERS OF FEEL: Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima, Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome - the original layering from Mizuno's great TN87 blade.
- STABILITY IN A TOUR PREFERED PROFILE: Titanium muscle spreads weight for forgiveness from off center strikes while maintaining center portion thickness for muscle back type feel/feedback.
- MULTI-MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION: Grain Flow 1025E mild carbon steel chassis and Ti muscle pad throughout, with 12g Tungsten toe weight (4-7 iron) for ease of launch in a compact playing profile.
- IMPROVED SET FLOW TO WEDGES: Use of a 2nd Titanium muscle pad specific to the short irons, allows a narrower sole from 8 iron to pitching wedge.
- BRAND: Mizuno
- MODEL: MP-20 MMC
- GRIP: Mizuno Golf Pride Multi Compound
- CONDITION: New
- CONDITION SPECIFICS: New condition 10, Brand New!