Mizuno MP-20 HMB Irons Set 6-PW NEW
HOT METAL BLADE: A full set of performance hybrid irons - in a sharp 'tour ready' profile. Inspired by the proliferation of long iron replacements on tour - the MP20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Built upon the ball speed of Mizuno's Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a precision stainless steel body and Tungsten weighting. Layered with soft Copper and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
- LAYERS OF FEEL: Grain Flow Forged HD in Hiroshima, Japan, from 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel, then plated in soft copper and Nickel Chrome - the original layering from Mizuno's great TN87 blade.
- MUSCLEBACK DNA: The proportions, topline and offset transition of a classic Mizuno players muscle back, with generous sole width hidden at address. For consistent golfers pursuing added ball speed - without sacrificing their shot making options.
- COMPLEX, LOFT SPECIFIC CONSTRUCTION: Our multi-thickness Grain Flow Forged Chromoly (2-8 iron face and neck) is dialed in to be consistently hot accross the clubface. Twin 12g Tungsten weights (2-7 iron) deliver stability and an easy launch.
- MIXED SATIN/MIRROR FINISH: Combination of chrome finishing to eliminate areas of high glare in the playing position.
- BRAND: Mizuno
- MODEL: MP-20 HMB
- GRIP: Mizuno Golf Pride Multi Compound
- CONDITION: New
- CONDITION SPECIFICS: New condition 10, Brand New!