Mizuno JPX 921 Tour Irons Set LADIES, NEW
The Chosen One: Consistently Mizuno's most chosen model on the Tour among non-contracted professionals - the JPX900 Tour and JPX 919 Tour were both played to win major championships. The stunning new JPX921 Tour maintains its predecessor's surprising fusion of precision with stability from off-center strikes. Now even thicker behind impact for an enhanced, softer feel with tour refined short irons for smoother turf interaction. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Modern Tour Flighted: Mizuno's Stability Frame with toe bias weighting gives the longer CG distance needed for a straighter, consistent ball flight.
- Workshop Refined Short Irons: An even narrower sole to the shorter irons tested for clean turf interaction.
- Harmonic Impact: Feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to the thicker cavity pad - evolved from Mizuno's study of vibration patterns.
- BRAND: Mizuno
- MODEL: JPX 921 Tour
- GRIP: Golf Pride Z-Grip Full Cord
- CONDITION: New
- CONDITION SPECIFICS: New condition 10, Brand New!